Monday 1 August 2016

Locked mouse

So as much as I want to continue my blog and be able to keep it up to date there are somethings that get it the way and can't be helped. For example my laptops mouse pad not working, turns out that I just accidentally locked the pad off but I am not computer savvy enough to find that out for myself lucky my old friend goggle came to the rescue. I will try to continue to post as much as possible and try to work around or fix and problems that may pop up so that I am able to work on my blog and make it more reliable as it is something that I love doing and hope to be doing for a while. anyway this is just a quick update to explain about my locked mouse and my very little and limited computer skills so be patient with me as I still learn my way around computes and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment