Thursday 17 March 2016

Beauty by earth facial mask review.


So lately my skin as been pretty bad with breaking out in spot and dry skin so I decided to invest in somethings to help me clear up my skin and make is clear once again, one of them things was this clay mask.
when I have tried mask of any sort in the past they never really do anything for me I never really see a difference in my skin or worse they make my skin even dryer. When I decided to give this one go after all the good reviews I was presently surprised. after removing this mask my skin felt so smooth and hydrated and even better look glowy and clear, my dry patches had cleared up and all my skin was moisturized and when I woke up the next day my spots and reduced rapidly.
Its so easy to apply and left my skin clear and my pores unclogged and for someone who has always struggled with clogged pores that's a true gift.
Whats also so amazing is that its not to expensive either I got mine for just £15.79 off amazon. I will definitely be repurchasing this when mine runs out.
What thing have you tried lately that has help your skin and you loved? let me know I would love to hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment