Thursday 31 March 2016

March favorites


March the month I turned 21, fell in love with blogging, fell back in love with myself and life again. March has been an amazing month for me and along the way there as been a few things I have loved so here I am sharing them with you in my march favorites.

Neko Atsume 
Lets start with the strangest first... This is an app where you basically build up a place for cats to come and play so you collect cats. You don't do much on it apart for take pictures of cats collect gifts and build up a place to attract cat but yet it has taken over my life I must check it at least 5 times a day and I just love it, don't ask me why I really don't know.

Frozen yogurt
I have always been a sucker for ice cream and it's the first thing I want when I am ill but that has been now taken over by my love for frozen yogurt. I have become obsessed, it's you sooo nice!! honestly guys it's something I have to have in my freezer now and get upset when it runs out.

Pound shop lip balms 

Yes you read that right POUND SHOP lip balms. When I saw these I just thought they was so cute I had to buy one and was surprised when I did! They made my lips feel super smooth and they smell great too. The next day I went back to buy another and they are now something I aways have on me.

Garnier micellar water
I love this product that much I wrote a whole review on it to find out what I love about it so much go check that review out. http://hayleydarlingx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/garnier-micellar-water-review.html
Primark makeup wipes
 Sometimes I can't be bothered to go threw the long task of taking my makeup off and just want a quick and easy option, That's where Primark makeup wipes come in. At such a cheap pries they do an amazing job and don't make my eyes sore. I always have a pack in my bedside table and bathroom for them nights I just want to jump in bed asap.

Jumpsuit 

This jumpsuit is my go to when I don't know what to wear it's just so comfy and can be dressed up or down, I just love it.

Beauty by earth facial mask
This is another one that I loved so much I had to write a review on it so go check that out to find out why I love this face mask.
http://hayleydarlingx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/beauty-by-earth-facial-mask-review.html

Makeup sponges 
So I have made the discovery of how much more I love sponges rather than brushes to apply my foundation. With sponges you can just pat it on and for dry skin like me that give you such a more flawless coverage.

Black head strips 
Black heads is something I have always struggled with but I never really thought to try strips just stuck to scrubs but now that I have they are something I will be using quite often. I am still on the look out for the best one right now so if you have any in mind please share them.

John Frieda sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner
Every time I try anything by John Frieda I am always amazed and always fall straight in love with whatever the product is just as I have this time. This shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair looking, feeling, and smelling great. I have now made this my everyday shampoo and conditioner I love it that much.
7 years old lukas graham
I cannot stop listing to this song it is always on repeat for me the lyrics are just so amazing and beautiful I think I will have this song on repeat for a while.

Snowflake nakelace



This nakelace was given to me by an amazing friend for my 21st birthday and I just fell in love with it. Its so simple but has beautiful detailing and is such a lovely colour. To take this photo is the first time I have taken it off since getting it.

What are some of your favorites this march? please share I would love to know.








1 comment: