Thursday 17 March 2016

Get to know me tag.

So I got recently tagged by emilymaltby.blogspot.co.uk to do this tag so here I am. You should all go check Emily's out on her blog.

What is your favorite way to style your hair?
simple straight with a middle parting 

What is one movie you could watch over and over again?
Suck in love ( you all need to watch this film it's so beautiful)

Do you have any pets?
Yes a have a beautiful dog and hamster, maybe I will introduce you to them one time.

What's on your nails right now?
They are clear I am not the biggest fan of doing my nails.

What's your favorite thing about blogging?
I just love the writing I have always loved writing and writing about things you love is even better

Bold eyes or bold lips?
Bold eyes definitely!

Most loved/used product?
My L'Oreal mascara, I will be doing a review on this sometime soon so look out for that.

What is your most hated thing about makeup?
When I am putting my eyeliner on and my dog decides to jump all over and makes me completely mess it up

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. Now I want to get to know you all a little so I tag everyone who is reading this good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment